Doctor Who Series 8 UK Ratings Accumulator
29 September 2014
Last night’s episode was watched by 4.89 million (a 21.8% audience share) viewers in the UK on BBC1, according to early overnight viewing figures.
The overnight figures are early estimates and we can expect a sizeable increase when the final BARB figures are released next week. The overnight figures only include those who watched it live and those who recorded and watched it later that night, however the final figures includes those who recorded and watched within a week, making them a more accurate measure of how many were watching.
The 2014 ratings so far:
- Deep Breath 6.8m (overnight) 9.17m (final) 10.76m (L+7) AI 82
- Into the Dalek 5.2m (overnight) 7.29m (final) AI 84
- Robot of Sherwood 5.2m (overnight) 7.28m (final) AI 82
- Listen 4.8m (overnight) 7.01m (final) AI 82
- Time Heist 4.93m (overnight) 6.99m (final) AI 84
- The Caretaker 4.89m (overnight) TBCm (final) AI TBC
(iPlayer figures are not included in the ‘final’ figure)
(Live Plus 7 (L+7) counts those who watched live and all repeats, including iPlayer, within seven days following broadcast.)
(The Audience Appreciation Index (AI) is a score out of 100 which is used as an indicator of the public’s appreciation for a show.)